Friday, January 1, 2010

Juening's Gathering

 Hey gonna talk abt 2 days ago.-.- always slow
      ok so
1. took Mrt to Khatib. saw only Juening there
had to go Blk 800 to collect all the old letters and Juening accompanied me
she told me tht the others would come later and i was like wth.lol

2.went to her house and played Wii, quite fun.
she had more games! she bought me the ice apple tea.
she always buys me a drink. she's nice ^^
 we played 2 games

3.after tht Daiina came. so we chit-chated
Juening bluetoothed me some naruto pics,too bad she didnt have Death note. ;(
k so we left for KFC. Amilia would meet us there.

4.I ordered MacSpicy. (by mistake)
so when i took a bite of it, i realised i made a huge mistake.
so i only ate half of it. and so Amilia alredy reached

5.went to the court at CC
6.played Badminton. a lot of badminton

my arm damn pain seh
k the next post is gonna be abt the other part of the day
k bai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment