Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stress

netball is tiring nowadays....
some of my friends are turning out monsters some of them are turning out angels
im confused sometimes she is real nice thn she will be all !@#$%.....
argh nvm.... im scared of the exams!!!! omg i like no time to study sia...
by the time i reach home im all tired and my eyes closing aredy how to study like tht
thn the netball coach is like "u guys must learn to cope with study and sports"
im like huh? everyday?!.... thn somemore being ViceChairman  is so annoying.
must everytime chase after the teacher to sign thn when forget we die..
i feel like resigning but i scared later Mdm Sal will have a bad impression on me.
CAs are coming
im dying
my shoebag is still in Maryam's house
my mom scolded me for it. i think i left my uniform in school.... omg
my mom scolded me for tht too. oh god MERCY ME!!

I want 36 hours in a day,
i want my stress to go away.
hadnt have a best friend ever before,
nvr tried trusting one before.
y do math when there are calculaters,
i dont wanna be a manipulator.
i want someone to give me a gd massage,
a succesful life is it a mirage?
some hu dont study are already smart
isnt it unfair to have tht awesome art?
i know this poem is horrible
its a way to say my life is terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment