Sunday, March 21, 2010

i have A LAAAAAWWWWWTTT to talk about...lol

k first the netball match with the PYPS P6s was cool. Man r they good now! Rishah was the Centre for the opposing team. I forgot who the other one was for the other quarters...k so it was fun playing against her cuz I kept walking in circles to make her tired and she did follow even though she was gonna lie down aredy.hahas.
thn she was like "dont walk aredy larh im tired" haha. thn she smacked the ball away from my hand like when i was gonna catch it larh. WAHHHH. Pain ehh cuz like the middle part of my index finger hit the ball = finger pain. lol. but its normal in netball.
I noticed all of them improved especially the tiny one: REBECCA. she was awesome. i was impressed by her.... she can shoot from quite a distance!! And she can run too. And Jannah was the laughing stalk...she kept making funny sounds hahas.. and was like "did i do anything wrong" smth like dat larh. And i wanted to see Germaine the Giant play cuz i thought she was good..
ouh yah i saw the P5 camp shirt! omg its SUPER COOL!!! its like lime greenish which glows in the dark!!! awww man i wish we had 'em!!!! :(

I srsly miss my pri. school friends!!!!!! i wanna go back to school man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment