Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st!!

Harloo!!! Hurt my ankle badly sia!! lol April Fools!! ;) 

Today was mega fun!! especially Netball. Today in netball first we had to do 100 passes and i liked the shoulder passes cuz u have to like throw the ball far. 
Oh yah today the Charmaine tricked me by saying tht she steading...I was like wat!? y?! lol thn i realised oh yah haha April Fools. thn she said no larh really but i knew she was lying cuz of her face. thn she say want me to show u the msg? lol i was like ok show me now. -.- but it failed larh at the end.
k so netball thn after tht we like play games and a lot of fun fun funzzz!!! Thn the sprinting part!!! OMG i was sho happy tht there was sprinting!! cuz i nvr sprint for like 143123 months aredy lol. it was fun!! It felt great.... srsly i love sprinting. I hate long distance its so heart-stopping! Annoying somemore i signed up for road run and captain's ball omg (for sports fest)...
I realised whenever i listen to Stronger, all the memories
will be flashing in my mind. and it makes me emotional.... lol mood swing???
yah btw gave Charmaine a SS501 photo and she said "omg so nice first time!!"
and i was like "-.- yea idk hu always put back ur plates arh" thn she laughed.
I WAS HYPER AFTER NETBALL!!! CUZ I THINK OF THE SPRINTING.
AND I KEPT MAKING THOSE AROUND ME LAUGH!! I FELT GOOD.
IDK Y?? ITS FUN TO MAKE PPL LAUGH CUZ IT MAKES U HAPPY TOO!
yah went home with Chloe and Joey. My sis said eat in school but was in bus aredy
so i asked whether Chloe could it with me. So we shared food and ate Nasi Lemak.
umm.... yumm thn aftern tht i felt FAT! lol
k so shall end my post here!!

BYE Y'ALL!! ^^ AKAN-SHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment