Thursday, September 2, 2010

The performance!


Happy Teachers' Day! A few days ago was teachers' day... we still had lessons.. Had maths... WHICH I TOTALLY NVR DO CUZ THE REHEARSAL MADE ME SO TIRED! :( So at 11.06 pm, i saw a few of the student councilors so i went with them. So, us dancers went to change and practice. Then, it was 12.00. Exactly 10 more minutes to the performance..I was getting a little nervous...my heart was in my mouth..OK I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN COMPOSITION FORMAT...
k so everyone arrived at the hall already and we were up next...they were showing this presentation..and we were nervous like crazy! so the song started.... we went out.. we heard cheers. it told us that they were supporting us. so we danced and after a minute or so, i became used to the nervousness..then it was my solo part. OMG! did the sea walk and ppl cheered so loud then i did the moonwalk. i thought that i hadnt dun it that well actually..like srsly.. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO CHEERED FOR ME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! =D haha ok. so after the performance it was like theres a air ball inside my throat. SO DRY! btw Charmaine also thought it wasnt her best. i also thought the same. 
so after the teachers day thing.. went back TO PYPS!!! Then ok larh met my awesome 6Dians! <3 then took videos and i cant even upload the videos... :( after that went to maryam's house with brenda then slack, talk, laugh, took videos and went back home. Yep that was it...
Finally i posted it hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment