Monday, October 25, 2010

My feelings

Hey guys..
I want to express my feelings today..
First I AM STRESSED LIKE USUAL. idk why i get stressed so fast.

Physically i'm strong,
But emotionally its all wrong
U may be thinking i'm a cry baby
yes, cuz i'm growing to become a young lady
i dun need u to laugh at all my jokes
just listen to my words be a good folk
spreading the happiness to make things better
but look at myself i'm such a sucker
i'm getting ignored
but i know i deserve so much more!
i'm gonna explode
well but i;m just gonna hold
one day u'll see my fist in ur face
since its the haze
and it's a waste
y i'm being nice to u again?
i care for others too much i guess
yea i do, but u wont notice it till i'm gone....
wow see the 13 years i've survived in this cruel world.

and i'm a poet

i didnt even know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment