Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My noobie results

Hey i just wanted to let ya'll know abt my results since ppl keep asking me. I forgot the grades of some..

English : A2 or A1
Maths : 54 hehes
Science : A1 woots
MT : 57 oops must improve arh
Geography : D7 flunked it -.-
Home Econs : A2
Literature : A1
History : A2
Art : B3   69and half (just half mark to A2)

Class position : 11
                                     = im such a noob
Level position : 36

And Geography my dearies..... was a careless mistake! or were i shall say.
ok so here was wat happened. There were a total of 4 questions which carries 15marks. its something like comprehension. So one was compulsory and we had to do three others. And wat did the "Einstein" do? oohh
She only did 2 questions. Dont u think i deserve an applause?? Only 5 more marks to pass! 1 more position to get top ten in class! Haizz....
ok nvm better luck next time Akan.

u all also good luck and dont loose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment