Saturday, June 12, 2010

Netball training :(

hi had netball and nearly wanted to faint....
my hand/finger kenna chopped off by the ball. NAH just kidding. but it hit my fingers really hard! and now my middle finger is swollen and have blue black u know! pain eh!
last time vanessa also same thing, then she get icing sehh! and me.. i just got my hand tapped... -.-
WOW! the last part of netball was suckish.... we had to sprint 8 rounds...not jog/walk/crawl but SPRINT!
and if the person behind u takes over....u die cheyy.. actually u will have to sprint a round more...and for the
dude who overtook u would minus one round....and Denise overtook Liyana...so u should know what happened
but they didnt fight larh...lol k my finger very pain aredy
and i feel very.......... idk wat to say larh...

No comments:

Post a Comment