Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yesterday 9th Dec 09 -.-

harrllloooooo
yesterday arh me, my mum, my uncle and my aunt went to 888 plaza to eat then i ate Mee Goreng the rest ate Fried Rice .nice eh.... then have chicken wing... sorry to the vegetarians hehe... then i go ride bicycle somemore. but i stupid eh. guess what happened. I missed my Guitar Lessons..... -.-''  blimey. I was thinking about it in the afternoon then play too much com tht's y arh. oh yeah.. i was watching Death Note.Im at eps 29 i think?? damn interesting the person hu thought of Death Note is a genuis!!! k then we go n sleep without my sis and my dad cuz they went to India then they r gonna go to Germany after tht. I didnt want to go because I wanted to hang out with my friends more ^_^... hehe .
  
k so nth else tryna make this blog as cool as Maryam's and Izzah's eh w8 yeah Izz have fun at ur party !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment