Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My party at last!!!

yohshh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today have so many things to say!!!
yesterday had my house warming party. DAMN FUN
evybody say me house damn nice haha
jk. actually true eh.lols -.-''

so 1. i walked from 888 plaza to Admiralty Mrt
then i reach there at like 12.40.
thn i stand there wait like idiot...very sian
thn after like 1.40 thn finally evybody reach lo
thn we go to bus stop and wait thn
have 965 
2. evybody came to my house they all
WHAO, WHA, WHA so nice to hear seh
thn I started setting up my new Wii ^^
thn we start playing the GWR
DAMN FUN
like evybody enjoyed it

3. got challenge which was between
EILEEN AND IZAT
with the Longest Fingernail Game

4. Ppl wanted to play
Sepak Takraw,Badminton, and with my Kite
then Eileen,Terry,Daiina,Boon,Izzah,WeiQi,Rachel,Me went down
then me Wei Boon and Terry tried tying the kite
while Boon tying the string,
we go play Sepak Taraw
then we all like play badminton for a while also

5. thn we go to mama shop
go and buy drinks Me and Wei Boon
were deciding between RedBull and Shark
thn he said Redbull sweeter thn i didnt wan it to be so sweet
so me and Boon bought Shark at last
thn we all go outside thn
suddenly i heard like farting sound 2 times somemore thn I looked at Wei Boon
thn I asked " U fart arh?" thn he said "yea and nodded his head"
then we both laugh like siao
thn Terry ask wat thn he drinking thn i told him
"Boon farted" thn he spit the drink straight away

6. Wei Boon and I go and hide the spray cans
thn evybody go and find the last one was the most difficult one
it was inside Kian Long's shoe and we made it tombalek!!
After tht we all go spray at each other Kian Long had the best one
the snow one thn kenna my ear and mouth thn i go n spit it out.
thn i go spray at his botak head haha.jkjk
Next u know what? the idiot neighbour go n scold us "u idiots go make somemore noise i will call police
my bedroom here only u wan to make more noice arh
thn she go use middle finger somemore stupid sia

7.thn only have like Me, Wei Qi,Izzah,Rachel,Maryam,Fid,Izat,Wei Boon
Kian Long,Sean,Wei Xiang. in the room
we go and on the AC which really didnt help at all
thn we go play truth or dare damn fun sia we chit chat somemore
thn (lol keep saying thn) we decided to go out for a while. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Now thn we could feel the air con which was in our room but we couldnt feel
Haiz really very cooling outside

8. We went to my parents room (master bedroom)
we go and immitate ppl and make funny jokes
I acted as Ms Chin and Mario act like Boon Yew damn funny!!!



1 comment: