Wednesday, December 23, 2009

wah last week had party for P5s
I went to collect my PSLE cert
reached Admiralty Mrt at 1.01 with food and party items in my hand
saw Sabrina,Jazlyn and Sabrina's mom there
her mom was leaving aredy thn they salam
i go and shake her hand as usual (idk y)
next We talked abt stuff and Sabrina was talking abt
New Moon and Taylor Lautner thn she go talk abt the u-know-what scene
and i was grossed out by it but she go and say more disgusting stuff
like abt Jennifer's Body (omg I felt like puking).

I received Charmaine's call at like 1.30 she said
"Im gonna leave my house now" .....wth
thn i said nxt time i should say 12.30, u all reach will here@ 1
Jazly,Sabrina and I talked and joked

Finally we saw Charmaine. But now we had to w8 for
Arishah,Alzena (A.K.A Algae) and Jascintha o.o!!
So we sat down at this place and w8ed,w8ed,w8ed and w8ed
until like 2.00 thn i called Arishah
i said r u coming at 7? thn she said emm i think we're gonna come at 3.00 cuz we're at the cinema
gr8


So we decided to go home first.
so we zoomed off


they were like whao agn ^^
we ate
after tht we go play Wii
play the Guiness World Record game
next got Rishah call she said they were reaching

so me and Sabrina went to 858 and thn...................
i started suspecting we boarded the wrong bus.
and God was she pissed with me we ran back a few stops
she went back to my house and i went to w8 for 969 and 965.

so i went to pick thm up and they were like hi hi hi like usual
except for Rishah she's cool hehe. no offence to the others

k then we reach our hs, play Wii Sabrina was angry.
so everybody just ignore and play Wii and have fun
so i apologised like so many times she say no larh im not angry
but she was!!

k thn some ppl needed to go so we took some photos larh

so Rishah,Algae,Charmaine and I went to Causway

We went to Timezone gawd was it huge. thn the first thing was we went to the photo
thingi
thn i was like sotong down there . first time hehe

thn i anyhow took photos but it was quite fun
we were like running here and there

thn after tht Alzena had to go

Next me and Rishah
went to the ride which could move and it was damn fun i chose the
theme and sure it was fun! Ikept screaming for fun and
we both keep laughing and laughing
thn charmaine and Rishah went for the second round they chose
the haunted house. I heard Charmaine scream ahahahaha so funny

After tht Rishah said tht our one was nicer!! i was so happy
i guess it was me screaming for fun so much and my jokes tht made it fun too haha

So we all went to Kfc and buy drinks cuz we were thirsty thn Rishah siao ting tong redy arh
i tell u. she on the bus also keep laughing i thot she was drunk lo

kk enough lo bb ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment