Friday, July 23, 2010

My day today

Harloo! Now i can only use com on Friday, Sat and Sunday.. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TMR NO HINDI SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! gonna watch either despicable me or blood pledge tmr. ok so today band ppl had to go for competition. So Pei Zhi nvr come. So i had to lock and unlock the doors.

First period (English) - Mrs James nvr come, had to do 2 comprehensions. Clement sat beside me as we wanted to talk abt maple. Then the other girls were like thinking all the wrong things... -.- I THINK THEY WERE JUST JEALOUS. haha jk.

2nd period (PE) - I realised i nvr take the key to lock. Thn i ran down to the 1st floor, took the key chiong up, locked the doors, and chiong back down agn... So Mr Daniel told us a joke. haha idk y he always tells us jokes.We then had a choice to either play games or go to the gym. I wanted to go to the gym since i nvr went to a gym before. Shocking right? but yea its true.. So after that, chiong back up to unlock door.

Recess. Go change, wait for the guys to go out. They were damn slow... poor Denise. She waited for me and didnt have time to eat... :(

3rd period (Maths) - Did work. Nth much.

4th period (PC) - Mdm Sal came. We watched a weird video. It was about cyber wellness... We watched it before. haizz. i looked down when the stupid scene was showing. Then nth much. I went to the toilet to change for the netball. We have to run 10 rounds everyday u know?! walao. but not bad larh. train to be fit!
then wei lun was saying jia youh. I forgot to thank him lol. He pro lorh. i worship him. Smart and sports also so good. good arh. ok i should shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment