Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stress

THX ALL MY AWESOME FRIENDS WHO CONSOLED ME THEN... APPRECIATE IT TONS.haizz suck larh... 1E2s know... i really didnt want to cry but it was too much. too much stress i shall say...i think i should use these HAHAHA. so here are some funny images to distress yea ;D enjoy.





okay... so u all must have been asking why i'm stressed.
Firstly, NO NOT BECAUSE KIRIN DIDNT COME! I DUN FREAKING LIKE HIM!!
And haizz its just many things larh have cca (two times a week. one time aredy want to faint 2 times idk how larh), hw (a lot) my mother tongue teacher damn wat larh... she think my hindi not good then just put me and my friends in the dumb section... stupid. we all are improving but u are the one who keeps pulling us down larh. somemore never mark our hindi hw... i wonder who is more busy? us trying to finish her hw or her, slacking at home watching indian dramas serials??? then, friends... and family.. FYI im not in a relationship neither do i want one. never had one...and not interested... HAVE other things larh but i rather keep them to myself yea ;D. ok so rest well and god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment