Saturday, July 3, 2010

Youth day rocked...

wah seh... never post for so long haha
ITS BECAUSE MY MOM DUN LET ME USE COM!
Ok so yest. had YOUTH DAY CELEBRATION!!!
dc37cw.gif shire fireworks gif image by TOTO-LERO
haha. i liked the sec 4 cohort one best.
suddenly Mr Daniel start dancing. i thought he wan be extra but it was the plan.
lol. He dance quite good sia. Oh and he said next time maybe we can try to teach us
some hip-hop moves...i was like.. wah random seh..
btw i cant w8 for teacher's day... nvm i shall w8. i upgraded myself practicing at home.
hehe. btw Sec one cohort was second best. MDM SAL dance not bad.
haha i just find miss low cute...
i rmb my sis told me that when she was in jc, they had to clean the toilet for youth day... HAHAHAHAHA
I WAS LAUGHING LIKE SHIT
38d9f0d8.gif Craigie Laughing image by celica18l hahahahahahhaah

OK IM OVER USING HAHA...
nvm i think that's all
W8! I hate my mother tongue teacher... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment